How to Create Your own Fusion Saree Style

Nikita Gharat in Fusion Saree at Sun beach resort, Gorai

Don't Change to Fit the FASHION, Change The Fashion to Fit you



Hola Chicas ,


If there’s one thing us Indians Love, it is definitely a
Saree.  We see it popping up in our feeds, hanging out on
runways, draped across the bodies of Bollywood celebs we
want to be more like (mainly Aishwarya).


I’m very specific when it comes to style and fashion. I
like to invent my own fashion which is comfy and wearable.

While Saree is happy to take a prominent place both in our 
lives and wardrobes—a fellow quietly-confident introvert
is the fusion saree,its entrance into the fashion world
has been quite a loud and trendsetting affair.


In a lay man words, fusion sareeis a crazier,younger
sibling of our traditional saree.


Luckily,fusion saree was made to be worn tocreate a comfy
attire which can be adorned easily with the coolest
accessories.For those a little apprehensive about how to
pull up this look?Here are few essentials needed to pull
off this fusion saree look.


To get this look which I have created exclusively for a
destination beach wedding,you just have to look into your
closet for a dupatta,tank top and a palazzo.

I have draped a Blue net dupatta on a palazzo and a black
tank top.I have accessorize it with oxidized choker,
earrings and finger ring exclusively bought from
Bhuleshwar market,in Mumbai, famous for beautiful
jewelry at reasonable rates.


This is how I define A FUSION SAREE style. And you too, can
create your own personal fusion saree style.I will be
happy to  tell you if you need any advice on what pieces
you should invest in and where to buy it from at
reasonable rates.

Regardless of the whether you want save or splurge, I will
be always be there to assist you.You can  ask me in
the comments section below,and I will be more than happy
to help you.


So,Go ahead and create your own steal worthy fusion saree
style


XOXO

Nikita


Palazzo : West Side
Tank top : closet
Dupatta : Closet
Jewlery : Bhuleshwar Market
Location : Sun Beach Resort, Gorai

Nikita Gharat in Fusion Saree at Sun beach resort, Gorai

Nikita Gharat in Fusion Saree at Sun beach resort, Gorai

Nikita Gharat in Fusion Saree at Sun beach resort, Gorai

Nikita Gharat in Fusion Saree at Sun beach resort, Gorai


Comments

  1. I havent wore saree since long but this really seems to be easy and sexy..will try.

    www.travelfoodnfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That looks cool... must try a fusion look too..definitely the next occasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarrees are the best apparel for a women. It looks classy when draped well and kudos to your stunning look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s very creative of you. I’m going to try this too :)
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dupatta, Palazzo and tank top! Wow! That is a pretty combination and you are looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing honey! Even I also draped a dupatta on a blouse and palazzo once and it turned out really great. I must say fusion looks are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an innovative way to wear a saree, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew about this innovative way..Loving it

    www.travelfoodnfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indian saree is heading for a makeover. There so much that can be done with this garment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks simple and stylish. I will try it sure .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wearing a saree but you opened my eyes how to drape a simple saree in a different style. thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have actually created it so well. Love how you wore your saree. And I like the pattern too.
    https://www.ootdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love draping my sarees differently and this style is just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Being a Fusion wear designer, I always love seeing how people innovatively create saree styles and this is one of the best !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally loved the way you have styled your saree and also, got inspired to create something for myself too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment