Cool FarmStay at ATTRA Farms for Nature Loving Beauties

"Travelling , it leaves you speechless and then turns you into a Story Teller "


Nikita Gharat Horse Riding

Hey Beauties,


I was so tired of the city life and ever rising pollution that I needed a staycation amidst the greens asap.

I was looking out for a weekend trip close to Mumbai city after gruelling schedule. I came across @attra_holiday_camping_farms and immediately decided to visit this place alongwith my friends. I just loved the beautiful view of the mountains and greenery all around the property. It was much relief to  the eyes especially when you are surrounded by a concrete jungle in the city. The property has three bungalows which have different views. I was staying in Bungalow number three with my buddies. 

Bungalow number three has a beautiful view of the mountains which gives you a feeling of being in a forest faraway from the hustle and bustle of city life.I woke up to a pleasant Sunday morning with the  chirping of the birds,which is very melodious to hear. I spent my time enjoying the pleasant weather and roaming around clicking pictures in the nature clad property.

The farm stay apart from the beautiful view has many outdoor activities to keep you busy and take away all your boredom. The outdoor activities include Horse riding , rifle shooting, cricket, swimmimg. The property has two beautiful and clean swimming pools.

I really enjoyed  horse riding on the very majestic horse named LUCKY..I also took a few rifle training lessons. The pool was one of my favorite places to hang out.

other than that you can also visit the Morbe dam , which is quite close. I enjoyed my visit and also devoured on the yummy food. I think Attra farms is a great choice for a family outing as well as corporate outings.

I will surely visit this place again and thank you Attra farms for a perfect hospitality.


Love

Nikita

Nikita Gharat in the woods
Nikita Gharat in  attrafarms
Nikita Gharat swimming
Nikita Gharat morbe dam
Nikita Gharat  rifle


Comments

  1. The farmstay looks great to visit with family or friends during weekends. You enjoyed the stay a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is a good place to spend time with family and friends and I must say I had a great time

      Delete
  2. Farm stay vacations are always so much fun as one can be close to nature and enjoy. This place looks lovely.
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it a place amidst mountains and waterfalls , so I really enjoyed a lot

      Delete
  3. I think everyone of us crave for such a relieving and relaxing getaway once in a while, tired of the city's hustle bustle. This farmhouse is realluy good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this place looks amazing. My kids would love the horse riding part too. Taking the kids to enjoy nature is very important for us too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is good for both kids and adults especially the horse riding , I really loved it and yes small children will surely enjoy it

      Delete
  5. You really had a great time. The beautiful pictures say it all. Great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The variety of photos depict the joyous staycation you had. The location, too, looks like city people could use to escape from the busy life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments and really had a great time

      Delete
  7. Amazing and beautiful post. Superb farm stay vacay! The place looks so refreshing and cool. The outdoor activities looks so exciting as it has Horse riding , rifle shooting, cricket. Great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. vacations as an enjoyable way to invest in your good health... The location is too good ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pics and experience seems quite promising, and eventful. I too was in Mumbai until last week and gonna be there soon again, will definitely check out these attra farms for a clubbed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such a nice post. The pictures are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Farm stay is what everytime I dream about. These are the best place to chill the weekend. Seems you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is so much to do in this property one can't be bored.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Attra farm is definitely a great place in Karjat with so many outdoor activities

    ReplyDelete
  14. The farmstay looks so calm and green for staying and could be great vacay for city people.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow the place seems so lively and peaceful for vacation. Nice pictures and location

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful place & the pictures.

    I would love to visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment