Fashion and celebration on one dias at Belgium King’s Day celebration

Hola Fashionistas,

"You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it." — Edith Head.
Nikita Gharat at Kingsday celeberation jade garden



Fashion and celebration, definitely are one of my favorite combos,this powerful duo seems to be having a moment and I couldn’t stop loathing about it! I wanted to stylishly put in words what I totally loved about attending the Belgium King’s Day celebration on November 15 at Jade Garden.

The focus point of my fashion calendar is a fashion show, so how could I miss it ? I think fashion has always been my focal point from childhood, so when I got invited to attend the 15 November  Belgium King’s Day.celebrated in Mumbai I was exceptionally happy. 

 Flirty and fashionable, the event was attended by the who's who from the Diplomat and fashion fraternity. I absolutely adored the way this event unfolded right from paying respect in the beginning to the national anthem of both the countries to the flawless fashion show and the awesome music and endless flow of wine and desserts.

Shuting qiu’s vibrant designs opened the fashion show.The designers unmistakable versatile approach to feminine fashion design  was interwoven with dynamism and youthfulness. Her designs made a real statement .

Speaking of dresses, the outfit I adorned to the event includes one of my present  obsessions. Apart from the fact that I have a new found love for the black,yellow and florals  combo. I am sure that this combo never fails to attract attention and also give a statement to your style. 

Another interesting part of this event was designer jean paull’s show. It was  a standout show. Paul’s designs added a new meaning  to the show.Highlights of the collection included the floral head gears on the models, besides the warm palette of colors on the clothes. 

I totally went head over heels over the  fashion show, the decor, the food, the people, the hotel - it was the perfect combination of beauty, glamor and style. I must say, I loved every second of it! 

LOVEE
NIKITA 

take a look at the pics
fashion show



Model walking the runway
Model walking the runway
Kings day celebration at jade garden

Comments