Lonavala Diaries and , Lions Dhaba and much more

Nikita Gharat at Lions Dhaba , Lonavala

"The WORLD is a BOOK,those who do not Travel READ only ONE PAGE"
Hey Loves,

I and my friends  just got back from a trip to Lions Dhaba,Lonavala where all we did was eat,play, ride an ATV and just simply enjoy. It was the perfect amount of good energy to infuse into our currently busy lives where lots is changing and forever evolving. Lonavala captured our hearts the moment we got there. One of the most beautiful, romantic, friendliest and loveliest places  in the outskirts of Mumbai we have ever been to, though we’ve only got to spend a day there, it made quite an impression. 

The drive was a bit intense but once we actually got there, it was definitely worth it! Even more beautiful and breathtaking than we could have ever imagined, the scenery was absolutely magical! One of the very few places where you still get to feel one with the nature, there was something incredibly serene, peaceful yet grandiose about the otherworldly landscape around us. 

Lions Dhaba is close to Lions point. The place not only has good food but nice scenery around it not to forget, the stream. Nothing compares to the freedom of standing in middle of a stream, almost as if you suddenly connected with yourself in a different way, and saw the world from a different angle. 

There was an unbelievable sense of serenity and spirituality that I’ve noticed quite vividly in Lonavala. I had such a feeling of peace while sitting besides the stream in the afternoon. It was as if time had stopped and I was  just observing the quite and calm of nature. It was one of the most magical experiences of my life.

Now, let’s talk about style, when it comes to vacation  staples,my  motto is pretty simple: adorn a cute cap & comfy clothes.Yet because I don’t believe in anything plain,let’s leave plain to “ jane”, jokes apart.I  always look for bright colors and interesting outfits to  add a bit of oomph to these vacation style.

 I believe in being a trendsetter,so I opted for shorts and a crop top. I love denim shorts, because they are so comfy, yet still very fashion forward. Even though it is getting chilly,you can still wear them for the autumn season.

Lonavala has a lot to offer, so in the future, I think I will aim to spend at least 3 days there in order to truly take in and appreciate all the diverse activities and places to see. But if you only have a day, then surely visit the lions point, sunset point and lions dhaba. 

Of course, I have to end this by saying a h-u-g-e thank you to  Lions Dhaba for this unbelievable experience that felt so truly, deeply special and that I’ll never forget. 

Do let me know, about your travelling experience, in the comments section. 

B’bye

Xoxo

Nikita 

Take a LOOK at the pics 


Nikita Gharat , Lonavala trip

Nikita Gharat ,Lions Dhaba  Lonavala , playing pool

Lions Dhaba  Lonavala

Nikita Gharat ,Lions Dhaba  Lonavala , ATV ride
Nikita Gharat at Lonavala Bouganvilla

Nikita Gharat ,Lions point   Lonavala ,

Nikita Gharat ,Lions Dhaba  Lonavala ,

Nikita Gharat , sunset point  Lonavala ,

Nikita Gharat ,  Lonavala ,lonavala river



Comments