Off Shoulder Beauty : Floral Dress and Shahrukh Khan Bungalow !





Happy Friday beauties!  Hi and wishing you a great weekend ahead!

Nikita Gharat Off shoulder Dress Shahrukh Khan Bungalow

An Off Shoulder Dress  party outside SRK’s Bungalow in Alibaug!  Inside this closed gate is 
Bollywood Superstar Shahrukh Khan’s Bungalow.  I was blown away! So,I decided to give 
my best poses in front of this Huge Vintage style Gate .What better way to 
complement SRK’s BUNGALOW  than with a Off Shoulder floral dress!

Nikita Gharat Off shoulder Dress Shahrukh Khan Bungalow



Besides, a floral  black Off shoulder Dress  is one of my favorites. The soft fabric makes this piece 
eminine. Speaking of Srk, to me is synonymous to ambition, belief in your dreams ,hard work and 
much more .This DRESS to me captures the spirit of SRK. It's both fun and Classy .

Nikita Gharat Off shoulder Dress Shahrukh Khan Bungalow



Back to what we’re talking about – Off Shoulder Dress  is a huge trend this season,and this floral dress 
is such a fun item.  It can be worn in different styles one-shoulder, a low boat neck as well as 
off-the-shoulders. If you’re looking for a refreshing Outfit or a stunning  floral dresses to add to your  
wardrobe, I hope I was able to provide you with some style tips.

Nikita Gharat in  Off shoulder Dress


Thank you for reading ,hope you enjoyed it!
XOXO

Nikita



Comments