Shoes are the Easiest Way to Look Like a Style Icon this New Year Eve ,2017

Nikita Gharat in Heels
Hi Babe,


Shoes hold a special place in every Stylista’s Closet. In fact. they can make an otherwise boring Outfit look drop dead gorgeous. So, if you want to  buy shoes  you have to read further….


I usually love shoes with good heels , I think heel make a gal look uber chic glam doll, don’t you believe gal? But having said that I feel you should opt for the height of heels you are comfy with

I personally love Shoes which make a Fashion Statement. So next time you want to make a style statement, just draw inspiration from your fave  style icon Nikita Gharat(just kidding) and wear the best shoes that you have. I loved my entire look right from my blue dress  to shoes. Lemme know what you gals think of my look , in the comments section below...


XOXO

Nikita


Nikita Gharat in Heels

Comments