Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement Review: The Detail

Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement: Detailed Review


Hi, my sweeties

This is a detailed review of Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement. It has been around 30 days since, I have started to use the product. I would like to give you a full review of the product.



Pantene has done a more serious job of coming up  with a product that addresses everyday hair issue of most girls.


This product is non-greasy as it promises. Here, Pantene gets a cookie point. It looks creamy and has got a nice fragrance, sort of fruity.

All you have to do is take  around walnut size amount and apply evenly to your hair. Initially, I felt that it felt short for it's claims. However, that was not the case. I just learned the trick to use it and over time, it's become my hair styling expert.



I use flat iron only for few minutes and my hair is straight and flowing. No, I don’t need to use anything more. It works like a live on conditioner too.

Oil makes hair and hands greasy but this one saves you from that trouble big time.

Considering, hairfall I can say that it controls it. I’m not sure if it stops it but I can say that it almost stops hair breakage. Non-frizzy hair is a promise delivered with Pantene Pro-V oil replacement.

I learned a few tricks to use it precisely, so, I i'll give it 3.9 stars on a five star rating scale. Also, I purchased the Rs.85/- bottle of 80 ml quantity. It has lasted for a month for my shoulder length hair.

Comments