Street Style Look Really Rocked at Jio Mami 2017 for Golmaal Again

JioMami2017 Nikita Gharat
Hey  cuties,

My look for Jio Mami 2017  was a combi of  cocktail look and streetstyle. I mean for the Jio Mami meet with Golmaal Again cast comprising of Ajay Devgan, Parineeti Chopra, Shreyas Talpade, Arshad Warsi, Kunal Khemu , Tushaar Kapoor and the director Rohit Shetty at Tulip Star , I  wore a Cocktail dress with a slit.

Ajay Devgan, Parineeti Chopra , Rohit Shetty

Golmaal 4



It was a fun event with the Golmaal team being at their witty best.Since, it was an event at a Five star hotel, a cocktail dress was a must , what do you think gals?

The next event wa at PVR ,Citimall, Andheri, I thought , since the event is at a theatre , street style would be best.. So, I donned a skirt with a crop top and since all eminent theatre personalities were going to grace the occasion , I decided to team up my crop top with a spaghetti inside..

Nikita Gharat Jio Mami 2017



Gals do lemme know your opinion , by commenting below.It means a lot to me…


Meanwhile, njoy the pics….


Xoxo

Nikita

Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Ranjan Kapoor, Sudhir Mishra, Satish Kaushik, Vijay Krishna Archarya
Jio Mami 2017 Kiran Rao

Comments