Pantene Oil Replacement, Hairfall Control Shampoo and Conditioner Review


I purchased Pantene Pro-V oil replacement, Hairfall Control Shampoo and Conditioner from Amazon India.

Here, is my review of the products:

I wanted to buy the entire package because I don't like using oil due to many reasons. One of the main reason is that I am a fashion blogger, model and actor so I have to attend a lot of events. Other reason is that I'm just a girl and hate to use oil on my hair especially when outside.
So, that is why I decided to buy all the three products to check if the combination of one brand works for me. Now, I would like to present an honest review and some of my hesitations. I am not much interested in chemical products on skin or hair.
But Pantene is a known brand and I had heard good things about it from my friends. That helped me make the decision. To cut the long story short, let me first start with Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement.

Pantene Oil Replacement Review:

You just have to take about walnut size quantity and apply it to your hair. I used this product and felt that it does make a good oil replacement. It is non-greasy. I use it before using flat iron on my hair. The results are decent. I won't say great. But the price is quite low compared with other brands. For everyday outing it does work.

Still, I would prefer more botanical approach and reduced chemicals.

I would give it 3.5 stars out of 5.


Pantene Hairfall Control Shampoo Review:

This shampoo is good for giving a bouncy, shiny and volumizing look. I would recommend this for glossy look and long term healthy looking hair. About hairfall control, I can say that it does control hairfall. But don't expect miracles. It gives a clean and healthy scalp. It doesn't cause any kind of side-effects despite of it's chemical contents.

I would rate it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Pantene Hairfall Control Conditioner Review:

This is the best one of the lot as it makes my hair look really soft and silky. I like that all three Pantene products give a long lasting effect. The conditioner really gives good look for long hours and needs little outside support to make the hair stay glossy and non-frizzy. Of course, I do apply the oil replacement for styling. However, the conditioner is good and it actually helps the shampoo to reduce hairfall.

I would rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

So, guys, tell me how you found my review and please feel free to ask any questions.

Comments