My Diwali Look Courtesy Westside Stores, Infinity Malad

Nikita Gharat Westside Stores
Ciao Gals,

I had so much  pleasure to don the clothes of Westside Stores and witness their beautiful and ethnic DIWALI COLLECTION.  I Being very much inspired from Peshwa culture,  decided to go for a Peshwai inspired royal look.So, I teemed up my Kurta with a Royal Jacket . Also, I wore a Plazzo with a Kurta to give it a fusion look . Moreover ,Sleek gold earring are a must when you talk about Peshwai look.

I guess WESTSIDE STORES has the most modern collection of Diwali Festive look right from sleek Kurtas, to ethnic jackets, beautiful plazzo, , flowing skirt,to minimalistic rings to sleek necklaces.. The main aim behind it was to blend them and create a unique, effortless and wearable  look.

I loved shooting for these fabulous pictures in the cozy  ambiance of Infinity Mall , Malad.
I hope you like my Diwali look  a fusion of ethnic , royal and modern . If you wish to create a similar look , do visit Westside Stores.

Meanwhile, let me wish you a Beautiful and sparkling DIWALI

Xoxo

Nikita
Nikita Gharat Westside Stores
Nikita Gharat Westside Stores
Nikita Gharat Westside Stores

Nikita Gharat Westside Stores

Comments