MISS DIVA



Miss Diva
Hi Loves,

I  have always believed in the significance of out of the box thinking, in the art of questioning ,to be optimistic and  open minded and  always motivate  others to unleash their  potential .Well, it is hard to say then actually do . But I believe in doing hard things , that's mee.

When I was in school, I always craved to find out how it would be like to Live a life of your Dreams...What it would look like to have all the things that I see in my dreams in front of me...
It was in September ,2017 , I was Invited for a Bloggers Meet at Kaama Lounge, Mumbai for Miss Diva Event. At that time , I saw my dream realizing after interacting with Ex Miss Universe Lara Dutta . And ofcourse after she told me that there was a DIVA inside me , I actually thought that I was  dreaming… But when I got this  enticing perfume MISS DIVA  as a take away gift , I realised it was all real…

Miss Diva perfume

I went home and started unwrapping the plastic wrapped around the perfume box.  It was my first perfume that I had got from an event. I could feel like I was MISS DIVA 2017 … The tempting fragrance embodied perfectly how i was feeling and I placed the bottle on my dressing table, perfuming my outfits every morning before leaving for  College.

The alluring fragrance of Miss Diva , Showstopper perfume adds freshness and a positive Vibe to my day everyday..


Xoxo

Nikita


Miss Diva
Miss Diva





 

Comments