FilmCity , Goregoan East : A Filmy and Fashionable Outing

Hello Sweeties,


Nikita Gharat

Want to know more about my Day At Mumbai's FilmCity, Goregaon East .Read below...

Nikita Gharat Fiml City




Mumbai's Filmcity ,Goregaon one of my top most wanted destinations, mainly because it is the hub of Shooting Bollywood Movies and serials.






Nikita Gharat Film City


Just a 33 minutes drive from the Chhatrapati Shivaji  International Airport , Mumbai . Film City is an exciting way to start your Journey.


FilmCity , Mumbai


What I loved most about this place was the awesome film sets




Nikita Gharat FilmCity Mumbai


I also  learned few things about Film sets. shootings and all





Nikita Gharat on Film set



This visit really inspired me to take an audition, so I  gave an audition for a Balaji Telefilms serial as well.What could I even ask for more ?

Nikita Gharat Balaji Telefilms
After spending the whole day visiting film sets , I also caught on some scenery



Film City

You , Me and the FABULOUS  and realistic  Film sets

Nikita Gharat



Film city is  seriously  my happy place to be.Is this bungalow real ?


Film City



There are few places ,I dreamt of visiting ,one of them is surely FilmCity, Mumbai. I urge you to stop by for a visit. I bet you’ll love it.
XOXO
Nikita  

Film Set

Comments