Cinderella Shoes or Christian Louboutins : Ultimate Fantasy of every Stylish Girl

Hola Chicas,


Nikita Gharat


I just love Cinderella and her shoes, outfits and all. I am sure every girl's secret fantasy is to adorn Cinderella shoes and find her prince charming.Christian Louboutin stunned the  fashion  world with its new Cinderella shoes.
Cinderella Shoes

So,I went ahead and brought my own pair of Louboutins  as a gift for myself, Kidding! Actually, I'm waiting for a fairy Godmother to give me one , just like Cinderella. Fairy tales do come true , don't they? After all I believe in dreams, so may be my dream will also come true and I will walk the aisle in Christian Louboutins Cinderella shoes with my prince Charming.
Louboutin Paris
Christian Louboutin

For now let's just drool over the pictures of Fabulous Christian Louboutin.....



Christian Louboutin Heels


Xoxo 

Nikita 

Comments