Step Out In Style This RAINY Season

Hey Beauties,

When you think of RAIN , I mean Mumbai rains , what do you think of cool weather, breeze, eating corn (Bhutta).... and  sadly of course  potholes, water logging everywhere etc..

So, how to look stylish in this beautiful RAINY WEATHER, without getting your feet messed up ? First and foremost ,  what is style according to you Good Clothes, Flawless Make up, Nice perfume, purses, accessories ,  and what about  Shoes?  I know what you will say, Gum boots, sandals etc. But, how can you look cool in gum boots, I mean common.



That is why I have brought for you a new stylish pair of shoes perfect for the rainy season,yes Mumbai rainy season.That too,  which I have  purchased  from Mumbai streets, can you believe it ? But sometimes you get the most fashionable stuff , on the streets, I'm sure most of you would agree, don't you?


Rainy Shoes


I just loved these pair of shoes , not only because they are  dirt cheap but also because they are comfy. On top of that I loved the color PINK , it is so MEE...

PrettyPinkshoes



For those who don't like Pink, I mean ,who doesn't like PINK , but still if you are looking for a variety then these fabulous  rainy shoes  are available in nice golden brown color, cool blue , cute yellow  color.... You can buy them from any Street wear they sell shoes, I brought them from a small shop in Dadar west , near the railway station .



Pink Shoes


I'm just waiting for the Rains to come , to step out in style wearing my PINK RAINY SHOES .Do let me know your experience of Mumbai Rains and stylish shoes. Waiting for your valuable comments and feedback.

Love
Nikita


Comments