The Most Stylish Sunglasses you REQUIRE in your LIFE, this SEASON

Nikita Gharat  Eyewear


Hola CHICAS,

YAY, SEASON OF SUMMER  is  just around the corner,  it means it is the time   to take  out your fav  pair of sunnies.  Although I adorn  killer pair of shades all year round,  so I am definitely  your go to girl for  stylish sunglasses inspiration.

I  almost never ever  step out without my stylish pair of sunglasses ! My  most fave  are  cool and contemporary, however  sometimes I like to mix it up and adorn  oversize sunglasses as well.

I believe in taking  risks with not only my wardrobe but  also with my eyewear.I think after all it is the eyewear that makes you look iconic, what say peeps?

If you like my style say YAY OR NAY , in the comment section below
I’ve  posted some of my favourite pictures wearing stylish eyewear below



Nikita Gharat  White brimmed Shades

Nikita Gharat  Shades
Nikita Gharat  Shades
Nikita Gharat  Sunglasses

Nikita Gharat  Sunglasses

Nikita Gharat  White brimmed Sunglasses

Comments