How to Get an EyeMakeover like Selena Gomez

Nikita Gharat
Hi babes,

Nikita Gharat
Nikita Gharat

They say that Eyes are the Mirror to the Soul...So  amp up those eyes and get set  to rock the stage. I absolutely love to flaunt my colored eye look everywhere I go. Right from film studios to shopping mall , I just cannot stop flaunting my perfect  eye makeover.


My inspiration comes from Selena Gomez's eye makeover. She sported blue colored lens to a Fashion show. 

xSelena Gomez


So, how can our Bollywood celebs lag behind in  the eye makeover?

Even Bollywood stars adorn coloured contact lenses to augment  their look.Starting from a  hot blue eye to bright brown, Bollywood celebs wear colored contact lens to enhance their features.

Right from Shilpa Shetty to Kylie Jenner  all have pulled off  this change in the color of eyes with absolute Confidence. 

Shilpa Shetty



Be Fashionable

Nikita xoxo

 
Nikita Gharat


Comments