Beat The Soaring Temp with this Outfit

Nikita Gharat
Nikita Gharat
Nikita Gharat

Nikita Gharat
Hello Girls,


April is full on heat, With the temperatures soaring high and a heat wave all across the Mumbai city. As it is ,Mumbai heat scares all Mumbaikars. But this heat wave is going to ceratinly keep us indoors, isn;t it ? Of course not, like true Mumbaikars we all are fully prepared to beat any obstacle to go out be it for work or play.

So, here are few tips to look hot in this season while working or playing without getting scared of the SUN! First and foremost is to adorn comfy clothes and the look that I'm wearing is a mixture of both comfort and style, what say peeps?

I carefully decided on the accesories and tried to keep it minimal (considering the scorching heat) with a simple chain.I am a girl who loves accesories, so I make it a point to use it whenever , I can. This is my way of experimenting with shorts , I hope you like the look, I am wearing  and make sure you try different looks with shorts  as well. So, go ahead and get ready to experiment. But , hey girls don't forget to tell me what you think about my look ? Yay or Nay



Love

Nikita



Comments