What To Wear to A CRICKET MATCH?

What To Wear  to A CRICKET MATCH? Sachin Tendulkar, Ajinkya Rahane


Hey Girls,

Alas, the India vs England test Matches have finally begun. The English team has arrived in India except it hasn’t in Mumbai! Not to worry, they are playing the match in Mumbai in December at  the Wankhede Stadium. Although , I will be rooting for India, it will be a fun match to watch, except that I will miss SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR!!


That is why I have posted the pictures of the last RanjI trophy match that SACHIN played, that I watched  and became completely awestruck! Yes, that is the word , I will describe , when you see the GOD of CRICKET.


I still remember , the stadium was  echoing just one word SACHIN, SACHIN. I was privileged to witness the hysteria myself. I can go on and on about the MASTER BLASTER, but I will save some excitement for the pictures.


Anyways, today’s blogpost is about sporty chic style.But as you know me I am a totally out of the box  stylist, when it comes to fashion.I am  a  big glamazon , so how can I go to the stadium without my GLAMOUR QUOTIENT.


CRICKET , the most prestigious and iconic sporting event in INDIA. The biggest question, aside from who is going to  WIN the trophy, is  what should I wear? Minimal is key with cricket events, but with India vs England test series, a  dash of pizzazz is crucial . Given the events reputation, attending  the match isn’t just about the watching the match being played, it’s about being seen. This means style  is absolutely  vital.


I selected   a  black transparent top with  polka dots as my standout piece. And a satin DOLCE GABBANA CAPRI PANT ,the easiest and chicest way to attend a sporting event. It’s also comfy, which is very essential. I added a stylish touch with a dashing handbag and chic sunglasses .

This was one of the most epic events I’ve ever attended and seeing  Sachin Tendulkar  score a century ,was truly  outstanding .The match was intense, full of strong plays and anxiety-filled moments! The  climate was  perfect and my day was truly made.

I hope you guys enjoy watching the magic of this  outfit in photos as much as I loved wearing it.

XX
NIKITA


Nikita Gharat at Wankhede Stadium , Cricket Match , Mumbai, India


Sachin Tendulkar, Ajinkya Rahane, Ranji trophy, Wankhede Stadium


Sachin Tendulkar, Ajinkya Rahane, Mumbai , India

Comments