How to LOOK Cool In the RAINS!

Nikita Gharat

Nikita Gharat

Hello Lovelies,
I have been loving the easy progress of  summer embracing slowly the rainy season. Mumbai is looking lovely, picturesque and has started getting messy and I have already started adorning  my hot basics of rainy seasons i.e. short pants or capris  . The best part about  raining season is wearing a sexy short  pants or capris   . Since rainy season  has completely set in, I am showing you a rainy season look you which you can rock while still enjoying the weather.

I have been in love with  this short leather pant which is not actual leather but it kinda gives the same look and you really need to check out the pictures , to believe.I bought this false leather pant from a local shop in Bandra.

I got a very  pretty sleeveless top  that fits like a dream. Some  tops accentuate your body type and make enhance your curves and best parts of the body. This outfit (the top and pants )is the perfect fitting and shape. I love the way it  hugs my body and makes it look  fabulous.I  love  wearing  this outfit with nice necklace and bracelets.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post.
Love,

Nikita 

Nikita Gharat

Comments