Denim, Cool Top, Shorts and Naughty Alibaug

Nikita Gharat styleforeverygirl

Hi Buddies,

Happy Friday! Hope you’ll get a fantastic start to the weekend, Teaming this top with blue denims and then  with white printed shorts is a fun way of ”breaking the rules” and still make a really wearable  stylish and cool look. I wear it all the time- even during my evening walks at the beach here at  Alibaug
Now I’m off to hang out with old and new friends, play Badminton , eat good food and dance and stuff.It feels so good to celebrate  RAINS in Alibaug.  HAVE FUN TODAY! 

Nikita Gharat styleforeverygirl
Nikita Gharat styleforeverygirl 

Nikita Gharat Styleforevrygirl.blogspot.com
Want some of this look ?
Here’s a look near a well in the picturesque village Sasawane , in Alibaug. It kinda gives you the perfect  weekend spirit huh? I just love my HAT and my White Glares. See the video below 

Stay tuned for more, xoxo

Comments