At The Movies With Cousin

Nikita Gharat Movies Outfit
Nikita Gharat Movies Outfit      
Nikita Gharat Movies Outfit 
Nikita Gharat Movies Outfit 

 
Nikita Gharat Movies Outfit 

Nikita Gharat Movies Outfit 



Nikita Gharat Movies Outfit

Hey Girls,

I’ve been wanting to wear this top since when.  I  loved this top which I bought from a small shop in Bandra. I really like this version with a false fur. In this look,I paired it with a denim mini skirt.
When it comes to Mini Skirts, Benetton  takes my breath away with their fabulous designs and quality. When I first spotted  this denim skirt in the shop, I was in love! The skirt is  really comfortable and surprisingly easy to wear. It  gives any outfit an edgy touch. I am ready to watch my favorite movie.

Btw, how do you like this look?

Comments