USUPSO STORE IN MUMBAI - Must Buys and Don't Buys


Nikita Gharat at usupso store in Mumbai
"Because when I shop , the World gets Better"


Hey Fashionistas,


If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you probably already know that  my top priority has always been shopping quality products at reasonable rates.Though there are many stores that sell quality products, when it comes to investment, I look out for longevity,price and style.Always, before purchasing I ask myself: will this item stand the test of time?  If the answer is yes, I know that the product is worth buying.


I can’t really say that I have a favorite store or a  brand. However, when I heard about USUPSO store opening in Mumbai, I couldn’t wait to go there. The store really caught my heart the moment I entered. USUPSO has a lot to offer right from headphones to sunglasses , you get everything under one roof.


For an avid shopper like me, this place is convenient  as I was able to find exactly what I was looking for! However, when I had a closer look at the products, I found out that the products were made in China and designed in Japan. Which means, that although USUPSO is a Japanese brand , the products are made in China.


This was a definite disappointment, another store with made in China products? But if you are comfortable with it , then here are my absolute must-haves and not to buy items.

1.Sunglasses : I am big fan of Sunglasses, so I had to purchase one pair,atleast. I personally,think they are well- designed, trendy  and reasonably priced.They cost around 345 INR to 1045 INR, so quite affordable. Besides,the quality is good.


2. Purses  and Bags: A definite NO, the reason being they are highly expensive. The purses and bags are fashionable, and attractive but the similar types are available at any other shops for much cheaper rates.


3. Caps : A definite no as they are pretty expensive. Besides, they are not all that stylish as well. They range between 545 INR to 1045 INR, which is quite exorbitant for a cap.


4. Wipes: A big YES, if you want to buy facial wipes, this place must be your go to place. The wipes are priced at just 170 INR bucks. Pretty cheap , right ?


5.Headphones, ear phones, Mobile covers: A big NO, they are made in China and quite expensive considering the quality. Cheaper versions are available Online.


So, this is about USUPSO store which has recently opened at Phoenix Market city, Kurla. If you guys would like to share your experience please mention in the comments section below.


I would like to know your experience at Shopping  at any store which sells products at reasonable price.

XOXO

Nikita



Take a look at the pictures











usupso
usupso
usupso

usupso

usupso








usupso store in Mumbai









Comments