Feminine Glam

Hey Stylistas,





Nikita Gharat raisin



“Fashion looks better when you feel Good from inside”


Greetings from Mumbai ! 

Thank the good lord because the fashion trend of 2018 is all about being feminine. This years trend is dressing like a lady but make it look trendy and stylish. There's going to be  vintage inspired dresses ,a lot use of tulle. It is all about being overly girly. But I take this as an opportunity to define what "being feminine" means to me. Is it adorning High heels or wearing a ballerina skirt or sporting LBD with leggings? I think it is  all about what you prefer wearing and having fun .


So, I pushed myself to sport this ALL Black Baby look, whaddya think ? and most important share LOVE wherever you go


Xoxo


Nikita

GET THE LOOK

Nikita Gharat
Nikita Gharat
Nikita Gharat

Comments