Back To College Style - Mix and Match

I like to mix and match, This is how I create my style - Carly Rae Jepsen
Nikita Gharat



Holla,


How are you girls?I hope everything is fine with you.Its June Already, so everyone is gearing up for college.First day of college is all about catching up with your friends, after a long vacay.Isn’t it just amazing?You know that one individual who loiters in after everyone else, seems totally  uncomfortable,but yet manages to grab all the attention? That’s a sheer top.


A  sheer top was added to my rather extensive collection of tops and has  managed to knock all the others out of the game. I keep pairing this sheer top with almost all my clothes. That’s how I come up with my outfit ideas, secret unveiled!


So why am I so fond of this sheer top?Full marks to the shape, I’m really a fan of tops that hide my waist, especially the fitted ones that cling nicely.Just like Life which is all about mix and match.So mixing and matching your outfit makes your otherwise monotonous style, a little fun.That’s the reason why I paired the sheer top with a dark blue sleeveless dress . Isn’t it  an oh-so-perfect outfit for the first day of my college.


As for the blue dress, I am in the spirit of keeping things simple on the first day, That is I I chose the blue dress and jazzed up the outfit with the sheer top a black stilettos


Both of these items are from  Lifestyle stores,which I’ve become fond of recently.

Have a great first day of college...Bye for now… seeya ,

Much love

Xoxo

Nikita


Get the Look
Nikita Gharat


Nikita Gharat
Nikita Gharat

Location Courtesy : ITC Grand Maratha, Andheri

Outfit Courtesy : Lifestylestores

Comments