What To WEAR to a Beach VACATION

“ I dress myself not to impress , but for comfort and style “


Oh  hullo there !



First and foremost, thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post. After a very cold winter season, Summer is definitely welcomed with open arms . I always look forward to this season. Today, I am going to talk to you about summer style , summer outings and all...


Is there any greater pleasure, in the summer months, than VISITING A BEACH? I’m obsessed with it. In these photos, I have also ADORNED a hat . I must confess that the white sand and this dress were made for each other.
Nikita Gharat in White Dress , Varsoli Beach Alibag
Add caption



The wind was flowing as we shot this while the sun  was going higher up in the sky. The light was perfection, this was the last thing I shot before leaving Alibag. It was the perfect way to end our trip ,strolling  down the beach.
Nikita Gharat in White Dress , Varsoli Beach Alibag



I love dresses, anyone who follows me on my Instagram (dancingdivaniki) will know that!  They are the perfect summer and beach outfits. Simple and yet classic and stylish. The summer in Mumbai is making me desperate to get back to a beach like this one. My trip to the Varsoli Beach was literally heaven on earth.


I just love white  dresses like these for super hot holidays, they are so light and floating and you always feel comfy in them.I love pairing them with a HAT and sunglasses.


I strongly believe in discovering your own personal style. This blog is all about being unique and creating your own style. I think the only things limiting you is yourself, so go out there seize the opportunities, the summer is offering you  and be your best version in your own unique way.


XOXO


NIKITA








Horse riding at varsoli beach

Comments