A Day at LAKME Fashion Week 2019

NIKITA GHARAT
Hey Gals,





Everyday is a FASHION SHOW and the World is your Runway


Last  week when I got invited for the Lakme Fashion week ,I instantly opened up my closet and   immediately succumbed to the phrase  "I have nothing to wear" and so quickly opened up my laptop to look out for some online options for the right outfit for the fashionable event..


I have always loved  wearing red color dresses. Who  doesn’t love that ? But my love for red color  stems from the sense of freedom and happiness, that it gives upon wearing it.And so I decided to go  RED for the most awaited red carpet event of the year , the LAKME FASHION WEEK….
Nikita Gharat at LFW19, Jio Garden



I am going to start by talking about my ootd for the event.As you all know , I’m a big advocate of  fast fashion. There is nothing quite like the looks you get walking round the most fashionable event  wearing a knee length asymmetrical dress.Talking about this outfit , I feel sometimes less is more, when it comes to a red dress.The red dress is one of the only styles that flatters all body types whether petite, or curvy an Asymmetrical dress floats over the hips and  flatters the waist.


Nikita Gharat at LakmeFashionWeek19, Jio Garden

Nikita Gharat at LakmeFashionWeek19, Jio Garden



In the past  dressing up for a fashion week was much a boring affair .However, these days we are free to explore and select from a vast spectrum of silhouettes,styles trends and aesthetics. The changing  social and economic progression has culminated in a style that is spectacular,fun as well as empowering.


Coming back to Lakme fashion week,I absolutely love getting glammed up in a  trendy dress to spend an evening mingling and meeting interesting people at a  fascinating venue. The LFW 19 was five days of creative vibe with equally killer line ups of reputed fashion shows. The stages were  aesthetically pleasing and the ambiance was beautifull and full of fashionable people. Most of the action at LFW kicked off in the early evening,leaving plenty of time to hang out in the beautiful Jio garden , cafetaria or listen  to a concert.


I really loved the Shivan and Naresh collection, it was  a visual treat. Expect to see it on the red carpet soon, with the likes of Bollywood actors adorning it.  It was one of my all time most loved  seasons. And not entirely because of the collection, although they too were  fabulous. As you might have seen on my instagram, I spent Lakme fashion week wearing a RED Dress.


XOXO
Nikita


Vani Kapoor at LAKME Fashion Week , 2019

Shivan and Naresh Collection at LFW19

Vani Kapoor at LAKME Fashion Week , 2019

Shivan and Naresh Collection at LFW19

Comments

  1. Wow, I loved your ootd here and the show seems really amazing. The fall of your outfit is too amazing. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow it's really good and your dressing style is so cool as epee the fashion week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red dress! You are looking every inch of a model!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post completely..i am sure you would have enjoyed a lot ! And also loved your outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your look and the outfit..you look like diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the blog, I so wished to be a part of it, and yes it's clearly evident that would had an amazing time there, thank you for sharing this amazing bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wanted to go to lackme fashion week ! Its surely one of a kind experience

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.ethnava.com : very nice… i really like your blog…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment