How To Dress Up for Autumn-Winter 2018

In order to be IRREPLACEABLE,one must always be DIFFERENT”
Nikita Gharat in AW 18 COLLECTION



Hola Chicas,

After the most scorching Indian summer,that I can remember, I am totally relieved that winter has finally arrived. It is with this in mind, I finally thought of sharing my outfit ideas for AW 18.

As a long standing fan of PINK color, I thought when it comes to  Autumn Winter collection it should be pretty in pink again.  Although pink color takes up half of my wardrobe but this season you can wear it outside as this color is in trend again.I am  Delighted. I think we can agree that the  classic pink color is one of those key seasonal color that everyone requires.I mean, I'm not pink biased, although, I will take it in most shades, but there is just something aesthetically attractive  about pink culottes that I simply can't say no to.


I  totally believe in this phrase - 'if you like it, wear it'. I completely adore the cut of culottes, and also enjoy the comfort they give me. Apart from the fact that I am always excited to see pink color,  pink also  pairs beautifully with Autumn Winter’s signature palette. Besides,n this soft shade is completely flattering and is a good alternative to the usual office wear staples.


For today’s outfit,I loved pairing these culottes with this metallic shaded top and cute heels. The top is my latest fixation du jour! I love the length as it can also be worn as crop top, the metallic look and the puff sleeves, make it a definite must have piece in your closet.But what I truly love about it the most is the way it tends to elevate even a simple culotte. This top definitely amped up that dramatic touch to this otherwise casual pairing.Fabulous!


This top is also good option to pair with anything high-waisted and you are ready to rock the party. 


A big Thank you  to you for reading.


Love,

XOXO

Nikita 

Get my LOOK


Nikita Gharat Mumbai fashion blogger

Nikita Gharat Mumbai fashion blogger

Nikita Gharat Mumbai fashion blogger



Comments

  1. I love this culottes....and the metallic top is to die for!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants 😍 looks awesome on you 😍💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the metallic top as it can be worn in different styles. And the combination you opted is also good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink pallazos and the autumn winter look you have created

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love whatever you are wearing. Amazing pariring girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment