What I Wore to A Film Festival

Hey Stunners,


Did you guys love the JFF 2018 as much as I did ? Because I simply couldn't get enough since I am an avid  movie lover, like most of us. So, what I wore to JFF this year is slightly different because I like to change from season to season.


As you must have seen, my style motto has always been easy to wear, pretty and comfy clothes. I love to wear outfits that have longevity, something that’s really  significant to me when it comes to buying expensive outfits.

Nikita Gharat at JFF2018

This year I decided to gravitate a little from my usual style and opt for slightly different outfits. So on Day 1 as you can see I wore black tee with Denim shorts (which I made myself, by cutting my old jeans which were lying in my closet for a long time. ) Hope you liked them ?  I loved the fit and the black and blue combo.

I thought of keeping it pretty casual for the movie outing with the black t-shirt (loving the world traveler theme,isn’t it cute?) Speaking of world travelling, do you guys have a fave tourist destination? I

would say a nice place which I can visit in my near future, do lemme know in the comments section.

Nikita Gharat jff
Coming back to what I wore,for the pre screening event,I decided to dress to kill and opted for this very elegant and romantic dress. I don’t know about you but a floral print always amps up my mood.

This dress in particular has become one of my favorites at the moment thanks to the  perfect combination of fit, style , prints and silhouette.

Moreover, it is super easy to wear and very comfy it is the  right example of my fashion motto.It is a good option to wear to a movie outing or for a Sunday brunch.

Nikita Gharat at jff


Skirts have always been my favorites. Mainly, because I can style them in a playful, fun  yet completely appropriate way.Skirts add that slightly cool element to your style that makes an ordinary tops look more  fashionable. 

For Day 4 look, I went with a black tassels skirts and edgy yellow top ! I wore this top with my skirt for slightly polished look on the last day of the film festival.

Nikita Gharat jff


I hope you enjoyed reading , have a great week!

XOXO

Nikita


Comments