Flowy Flowy MAXI DRESS

Nikita Gharat in Maxi dress
Hey Beauties,
"You can have everything in life , if you DRESS for it "


Do you ever think, What is style ? Is it about being yourself or about following the trends ? If you ask me , I will definitely say it is a combo of both . Which means following the trends which you feel comfy in. What say girls ?


Having said that,I would say that , it is all about your mind or rather in your mind. Our mind is always surrounded with thoughts sometimes positive sometimes negative. It is important to find “me” time where you can grow pure organic thoughts which will help you to discover yourself . In this way you can connect with your inner self that is your soul.


I am lucky enough to have been able to find plenty of me time to have conversations with myself in a way to discover my inner feelings and get connected with my inner self. Once you are connected with yourself you can develop your own ideas uninfluenced by the noise of the people around you.


Coming back to fashion and style , it is important to find out your own style quotient and adorn it with confidence.Maxi Dresses have always attracted me and now they are in trend as well. So, when I came across this dress on a leading online website,I thought of giving it a try. I loved the flow of this dress and the material is definitely worth the price.



Take a look at my pictures

Nikita Gharat in Maxi Dress

Nikita Gharat in Maxi Dress

Nikita Gharat in Maxi Dress

Nikita Gharat in Maxi Dress

Nikita Gharat in Maxi Dress
Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day

xoxo
Nikita

Location Courtesy : St Regis

Outfit : Ajio.com

Comments

  1. Loved your beautiful outfit and the lipshade...just keep smiling and be confident...that's the key to look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment