Be Over the Top With Palazzos



nikita gharat



Hello Stylistas,


When it comes to STYLE , I try to make my own rules, instead of conforming to any “ rules”. For me , this means wearing clothes that define my definition of fashion. We all know that the outfits that you wear affect your self esteem and confidence levels. That is why, I pay a lot of attention to the clothes,I wear. I recommend wearing more of black and beige as they are never out of style. In this way, you are always remain in the league of trendsetters . One of the biggest and easiest ways to boost your self esteem, isn’t it ?


Palazzo pants are a big trend these days. Currently, I am big fan of these pants mainly because of the comfort  they offer is unmatched. But you have to find the right top, to wear with it,otherwise, they can make you look boring.So, I decide why not try some unique combos with it.Obviously, combining Palazzos with various other tops, makes it not only budget style but also creates different looks with the same outfit.


If you want to look a bit more glam and classy you can wear tank tops and high heels with it.  That’s why I combined black color tank top with my beige palazzo pants. If you want to look fun and trendy ,you can wear a Hat with it. My affinity for Hats, is not surprising for the regular readers of styleforeverygirl blogspot.com.A stylish Hat is an easiest way to amp up your style quotient.


At the end of the day, it is all about feeling happy in what you adorn. I always believe in the fact  that if you are looking good, you usually feel cheerful and optimistic about life.Playing with your outfits and using different combinations are an effortless way to put this  in to practice. Never refrain yourself from experimenting and always try to do something new with your outfit, who knows that may become a runway style .

xoxo

NIKITA

Get the look

nikita gharat
nikita gharat
nikita gharat
nikita gharat
nikita gharat
nikita gharat

Comments

  1. I am going to trip. I am working in Towing Des Moines company. i going to trip with my friend. I want to look gorgeous and pretty so i was searching dresses combination. i read your post and i gain the knowledge about dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment