Summer Style of Dressing Bold and Fearless With Short Skirt and High Heels

Hey my sweeties,
Nikita Ghrat



It's been a while since I blogged. Sorry…, my sincere apologies. I believe that girls should dress up  
fearlessly and flaunt their independent, bright, bold side . It is important to dress up to define
femininity and beauty and inspire  other girls to stand for what they believe in.
.
So, I decided to  adorn this fantastic yet cool style on my Birthday.For me, this  dress represents
today’s gal pursuing her new dreams and fearlessly facing the  challenges.I think this style of
dressing inspires me to get out of my comfort zone and take that leap.


That is why I decided to adorn this outfit and step into the world on my birthday with more confidence,
boldness, and unforgettable look.
My motto be yourself and become  an iconic beauty


Love
Xoxo

NIKITA

Nikita Gharat



Comments